Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Great News finally!!!!

So yesterday we got an offer on our condo which is amazing because we just put it up 6 days ago!! We are so excited!!! Now today we are waiting for the paperwork to come through so we can sign the house over...whew what a relief.

As for now, its a waiting game on when we get to move into our new place. We should know by then end of today!!

Also, I was offered a job with Long and Foster as a Real Estate Agent...I graduate May 22nd and I can take the 4 hour exam the following week. Next week I start boot camp at the office and get my feet wet with all the good things to come. Its about time we were overwhelmed with great news. This time next year I should be well off into my career and looking for our dream home!!! We cannot wait. We have been blessed with two of the best extended families and now with careers!! Thank you to everyone who helped along the way and reminded us that our time will come!! We love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment