Thursday, April 16, 2009

Crappy and Happy day

I know, it doesnt make sense that the day could be crappy and happy all in one lol...so as far as crappy goes: I feel worse today. I had my appt at the ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat) doctor and he stuck a tube down my nose through to my throat. Lets just say it was quite an experience to say the least...I couldnt understand what he was telling me cuz he mustve assumed that I understood the "doctor language vocabulary" but, oh boy was he wrong. I had no idea what was going on. All I know is that he added two more medications to the others I already have to take. Gee was it hard enough to take one a day now 4 different meds, different times of the day, I just dont know lol...

As for the happy, we had a couple come and look at our condo for their second showing in two days so I decided to play SPY and I took our dog Diesel into the car with me and parked across the street and watched the realtor and the clients. I wanted to scope them out cuz ya know we put a lot of time and effort and love into this place and if it wasnt for the taxes and Condo fees, we would stay another year. So, as Im spying Im noticing that the realtor cannot get the combo box open so I, in a panic, decide to drive over and assist in "opening the combo box" well, I couldnt get it open so I gave them my set of keys. Then, I come back to find that the realtor put my keys in the worlds longest, most thin, ancient mailbox ever so, now im locked out. This is just great. I tryed to get my fat fingers in and yum, there were spider webs...ughhhh but, i managed to get the inside key and my neighbor happened to pull up just in time with her key to the outside..whew someone was watching over me.So needless to say the couple is apparently very interested cuz theyre brewing together a good offer. Well they better have a good one cuz all that effort with the spider webs and pinched fingers wasnt cool lol So, we should hear something by this week if they are serious. Then, I could be less stressed out and a little bit of weight lifted off of my shoulders and I can focus on my health and school!!

No comments:

Post a Comment