Monday, April 13, 2009

Danielle convinced us!! We're here!!

So, today is the start of our blog!! After reading many blogs from Danielle, we've decided to start a blog as well.

So, this week has been fun, to say the least. The night before Easter I attended a play at Cedarbrook Bible Church in Winslow. Let me just say that if anyone doesn't understand how Jesus died on the cross, you must see this play next year! I cryed!! I have known what happened but, seeing it reenacted really broadened the whole scene. The actors and actresses were spectacular! It was the most moving play I have ever seen (Andrew missed it).

To add to this weeks adventures, I've recently been diagnosed with Larengitis and the possibility of Lymphoma or Thyroid Cancer. Although, it sounds bad I have the best two families I could ever ask for to be right by my side!! I will be fine and I am a pretty tough cookie so I have no worries, for now.

Earlier this week something happened that totally changed my life. I have developed a strong and beautiful relationship with my in-laws. What a relief. I am so blessed for the family I married into. All of the Rambos mean the world to me. How did I get so lucky?! I do not know but, I have never been so happy!! Thanks to all of you and from the bottom of my heart, I love you all!!!

To end this blog, we are stressing out over getting a new home and this guy from Lakeview is taking his precious time getting back to us about it which makes it difficult to make a sale on our condo. Wish us luck in hopes that he just might remember to call us tomorrow since he forgot today haha!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome! Blogging is fun and addicting... Glad you joined! Keep the posts coming and I hope you sell your home soon! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete