Thursday, April 30, 2009

Our New Home

So what a week!! We just moved to our new place in Blackwood on Monday. It's been a very busy week. We are finally all moved in and mostly all organized. We just love it already. It's much bigger and more "like home" Let's just say it was "no piece of cake" doing it all with hardly any sleep. I had many injuries in the process...someone left my bad of kitchen untensils on my kitchen floor and didnt tell me so when I was walking hrough to my pantry I walked into the bag and our wedding cake knife happened to be sticking out, I sliced my ankle deep so there was blood everywhere. Then, I dropped a glass photo album on my toe and if that wasnt enough I forgot there was a ceiling fan in my dining room and while hanging my clock, bump bump bump, uhh huh..there went my head. So, it was quite eventful but, it worked out...Diesel (our dog) decided after a year and a half that he would start barking at other dogs walking by because he sees them doing it. Ughh it drives me crazy lol. Tank (our cat) is still a little funny about the whole move but, he will be fine. Our fish are adapting very well and they all made it after the rough ride over surprisingly. Other than that, we have a pretty crazy month of May with anniversaries, mothers day, my brothers wedding, my best friends graduation from Rowan, birthdays, starting my career, etc...BUSY BUSY BUSY

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Guys! Good luck with the rest of organizing and getting settled into you new home! Take Pics!!!

    ReplyDelete